Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Overall, nice!

This is a nice little plot you got going on here! The fighting was also top notch (It was going pretty dang fast), and I liked the idea of a 2 v 2 fight (I don't think anyone has tried that yet). I think shadow also has a chaos emerald, because he was warping a bit while fighting. I at first thought Sonic's meltdown was dumb,until I realized that he was feeling that way because someone DIED!!!!!!! The only things that kept this from a 10 was that you could have come up with a better finisher for Shadow than an energy ball, and the fighting left just a handful to be desired.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Nice! I wonder what Sonic would be like as an emo.

Funny, good grafically, the most acurate sonic voice acting I have ever heard. Call me no fun, but I really didn't like the weirdness and the warping of sonic's character in the "shoes" short. Really exellent job overall, though.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Nice. Again.

I was going to once again downgrade u for the DBZ content, but I have a strict policy that if u warn about something, u shouldn't get penalized for it. So sinceItake that rule into effect, Ineed tocall this out as the masterpiece it truly is.

Sonic Emblem Exodus. 5 Sonic Emblem Exodus. 5

Way to go.

This was a nice continuation of the series. everything was spic and span. I just have one question: how do you reply to reviews?

Rocker713 responds:

When you click on your submission (as in to watch it) - Underneath the Main comment you wrote, It says "<No.> Reviews - Write a review" and another option - Click the "<No.> reviews" bit and it displays your reviews you've been left. Then underneath their comment, It says "Respond to this review". And then you can write your reply! =3 lol.

Hope that helped, And Thanks! =D

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Heh...

Thanks for ripping the PS3. You're probably a 360 fan, and I a Wii, but I DO like the PS3 the least. You also have a good singing voice.

Celebrity Fight Night ep1 Celebrity Fight Night ep1

What?

I was hoping to see some non-DBZ fighting. I expect too much of you.

Geno-Ztar responds:

Riiiiight...and your movie was the next trend setting movie of the future...
Anyway, frankly, the only DBZ thing that was used was for Sonic's ending because I'm not much of a Sonic fan and don't grasp how all of his moves work, and the only other DBZ thing was with the Shyguy turning into Antiguy and Zero's move he used to kill Sonic.

the new sonic vs shadow the new sonic vs shadow

Ugh...

Oh boy. This could use a tune-up. You put in a DBZ cameo because you were getting bored and couldn't think of anything else to do. My GOD man you even used the excuse of beer to let yourself finish the movie with no actual winner. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE sprite fights, especially sonic vs shadow ones, but I didn't think this one was original or funny. The only reason you got more than a 1 r is that I realize that it is hard to make a sprite fight. How in the WORLD is this rated over a 3. Next time, work on originality and patience.

Luigi's Bad Day Luigi's Bad Day

LOL

Funny, I especially liked Shadow's cameo. Shadow is a BEAST who happens to be smart. If only he had kept watching that instead of going on. That way his day wouldn't have been so bad. Wait... then we wouldn't have gotten to see the other hilarious stuff that happened to him.

SBC's Wonderful Clockmas! SBC's Wonderful Clockmas!

The clock crew owns me

This was really funny. The best part was when you went LEROOOOOOOOOOOOY jeeeeeeennnnkkkkkkiiiiiiinnnsssssss!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 1111111. lol

RupeeClock responds:

Oh, great.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Best Sprite fight ever.

No, really. Did you also do this on Swish 2? Crazy, even better than Sonic v. Shadow 2: the Chase. Anyone who wants to be the best at making sprite fights has this to beat. I Especially liked the SSBM feel. You should have made Shadow crush everyone though, instead of him being Sonic's helper. Did Sonic win? It was a little confusing. Anyway keep working on Sonic v. Shadow 3.