Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Overall, nice!

This is a nice little plot you got going on here! The fighting was also top notch (It was going pretty dang fast), and I liked the idea of a 2 v 2 fight (I don't think anyone has tried that yet). I think shadow also has a chaos emerald, because he was warping a bit while fighting. I at first thought Sonic's meltdown was dumb,until I realized that he was feeling that way because someone DIED!!!!!!! The only things that kept this from a 10 was that you could have come up with a better finisher for Shadow than an energy ball, and the fighting left just a handful to be desired.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Nice! I wonder what Sonic would be like as an emo.

Funny, good grafically, the most acurate sonic voice acting I have ever heard. Call me no fun, but I really didn't like the weirdness and the warping of sonic's character in the "shoes" short. Really exellent job overall, though.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Nice. Again.

I was going to once again downgrade u for the DBZ content, but I have a strict policy that if u warn about something, u shouldn't get penalized for it. So sinceItake that rule into effect, Ineed tocall this out as the masterpiece it truly is.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

OMG!!

This game is amazing. To be completely honest, I don't think I need to buy any guitar hero games now; this game is that good of a substitute for the real games (this game is FREE!!). I was going to write this off as a 9/10, until cronic74 said that you can change the controls (he's right, and because of it, the game becomes even better; Semikiller thinks of everything). Rock on, man. Rock on.

Sonic Millionare Sonic Millionare

Fine

I thought the questions would stay easy, but was gladly shut up. In response to jjjok, there were 15 emeralds in total. Don't forget the Master emerald. So If you take away the super emeralds or regard the chaos and super emeralds as the same, then there are indeed 8 emeralds in total.

Sonic Battle Cards - Test Sonic Battle Cards - Test

You've made me change my mind about something...

...and that is that I thought I hated all non-sports card games. This looks like it will rule and be in the collections. Also, those sprites shown in the talking sequences are ones I will use for my upcoming flash. Peace out, this earns a 5r!

-API- Bloodwax -API- Bloodwax

Nice Beat!

You may already know this but DeeperCutt used this song on watch?v=IuU324HWhdQ on a certain website I shall not name.